Strategic Innovators & Leadership Program for Engineers / Scientists
TRIZ level 1, Innovator Beginner Workshop with MATRIZ certification
For a rocket to take off, the thrust should exceed Earth’s gravitational pull. Similarly, the 1st step for an engineer / scientist to evolve as a smart inventor is to understand psychological inertia and learn methods to overcome.
The methodology that we adopt is evolved 70 years back by decoding the smart moves of the most famous innovators across the world and summarized a structured method of problem solving.
Key learnings from this workshop include:
1. Learning 40 ways to break psychological inertia, that holds to think creatively
2. Develop win-win solutions than existing compromises
3. Learn Out of Box thinking applied on your problems and develop solutions beyond your core area of knowledge / competence
4. Modeling problems in multiple competing ways that traditionally known
5. Brings the understanding of Space, Time, Relation and System thinking for powerful solutions… See what others can’t see and what others can’t do
6. Learn to identify resoruces in your system that has all the potential to solve your problem through inventive thinking
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Be an innovator beginner. This learning focuses on Product innovation (Physical / Digital) and gives clear framework for engineers/ scientists to develop Incremental and Radical innovations.
This methodology is being used by Fortune 500 companies to solve technical problems and invent new products or improvise existing products.
Innovator beginner is a hands-on problem solving workshop scheduled to be spread over 3 weeks with each day of 2 hour engagement. The online workshop would be conducted using Microsoft Teams with daily exercise for individuals and weekly exercise for teams. We bring balance between your day work and new learning. Provided in snippets of learning that can be learnt and applied.
For Engineers / Scientists who have many years of experience, more is their psychological inertia. The important question to ask is how many solutions that one can bring beyond their core competency / knowledge. Psychological inertia is habitual thinking. As we grow, we build a kitty of known solutions and try to apply. This primarily stops one to think creatively. We use 40 Inventive principles identified by Genrich Altshuller (father of TRIZ) and teach how to apply them to overcome psychological inertia along with other tools.
With changing boundary conditions due to the pandemic, many best known solutions are redundant. we need to evolve much faster and bring solutions from domains beyond our normal understanding.
Some of you may be seasoned inventors, why is this learning required NOW? This learning is a summation of methods adopted by the best innovators across the world over last 70 years. You might have applied few of these skills built over a period of time. With this learning you can adopt other tools and techniques.
For Managers, Senior Managers, you have developed the knowledge over long period of time. In the present pandemic, the need to empower your teams to solve problems effectively and doing it right the first time. Do you want your teams to be groomed as innovators by contributing to novel solutions? If yes, with this learning being adopted, their learning curve would be fast. In other words, what you have achieved over years can be nurtured in few months.
Play the game of Innovation and learn how to develop Multi Generation Product Plan, MGPP with INCREMENAL Innovation and Multi Generation Technology Plan, MGTP with RADICAL Innovation
By the end of this workshop, each one would learn
1. Build a blue print of problems to solve using analytical tools in 3 different unique ways
2. Learn out of Box thinking applied on products (Real / Digital)
3. Learn to overcome psychological inertia and develop novel ideas
You can eligible for MATRIZ certification post successful completion of test
For more details view my youtube video
Leadership: Managers, Sr. Managers, Directors, Technology leaders & CTO
CORPORATIONS WHO HAD MULTIPLE OF THESE WORKSHOPS
Mahindra & Mahindra, SABIC, GE, TVS Motors, TACO, SKF, Ashok Leyland, Rolls-Royce, Honeywell, Raychem RPG, Siemens, Vestas, Shell, Schlumberger, Philips Healthcare, Tata Steel, ST Micro electronics
We enable the 5 axis of product innovation along RISIR®
In the last 14 years of deploying TRIZ across large corporations and enabling thousand+ patented solutions, what stands out clearly is the problem scoping to solve using TRIZ methodology. Sri Kishan has devised RISIR® ,5 AXIS of Technical Innovation that any product or manufacturing process can adopt and come with powerful solutions that can be patentable. Teams come with problems along RISIR® and we enable them to come with novel and tangible outcomes. For practical solutions, mentoring sessions are required.
Reduce Product COST
Increase Product RELIABILITY
SIMPLIFY a given product
Improve Product PERFORMANCE
Reduce product HARM
WORKSHOP Schedule: Aug. 24-27 & Sep. 06-08, 15-18 (32 hours of learning)
1.30 PM – 4.30 PM Indian Standard Time
WebEx / Teams based ONLINE workshops
Come as a team of 4 members with one tough problem to understand how this problem solving helps you in new thinking.
PROINN® signs NDA to protect your confidential information if required.
Do you want to develop potential practical novel solutions? sign up for facilitation sessions post learning!
AGENDA OF TRIZ LEVEL 1 WORKSHOP WITH MATRIZ CERTIFICATION
TRIZ LEVEL 1 BROAD
- Introduction to TRIZ-base Systematic Innovation
- Analytical TRIZ Tools. Function Analysis (Component Analysis, Interaction Matrix, Functional modeling)
- Analytical TRIZ Tools. Cause-Effect Chain Analysis (CECA)
- Define Key Problems to solve
- Resource Analysis
- Innovation Strategies – Incremental & Radical
- New concept development – Trimming for Devices
- Problem model 1: Technical Contradiction (IF-THEN-BUT)
- Problem model 2: Function-Oriented Search (FoS), solve by adoption
- Algorithm for resolving Contradictions and FoS
- Problem model 3: Physical Contradictions
- Algorithm for resolving Physical contradictions
- Official Level 1 MATRIZ Certification Test
- Level 1 workshop is conducted by Sri. Kishan, TRIZ level 3 Practitioner in assocaition with ATTI, a regional MATRIZ association from India
CEM Representative of MATRIZ, License #: 063/02-2022/1E
GET IN TOUCH