SILP (Strategic Innovators/IP Leadership Program for Professionals) Virtual '22
Strategic Innovators/IP Leadership Program has 6 KEY Transformative learnings with WORLD CLASS certifications from MATRIZ, DFP-Institute and from Tufts & MIT (Non-credit)
Product Innovator Beginner, TRIZ L1 + DFP-1 Catch-up
1st Step: Innovate at a component level
You can choose to attend:
1. TRIZ L1
2. DFP-1 catch-up post TRIZ L1
3. TRIZ L1 + DFP-1 catch-up
Product Innovator Advanced, TRIZ L2 + DFP-2 Catch-up
2nd Step: Innovate at Process (sub-system) level
You can choose to attend:
1. TRIZ L2 post TRIZ L1
2. DFP-2 catch-up post TRIZ L2 and DFP-1 catch-up
3. TRIZ L2 + DFP-2 catch-up
Product Innovator Expert, TRIZ L3 + Change Leadership
3rd Step: Innovate at System level for disruptive solutions
You can choose to attend:
1. TRIZ L3 post TRIZ L2+L1
2. Change Leadership
3. TRIZ L3 post TRIZ L2 + L1 + Change Leadership
STEP 2: Key learnings from TRIZ L2 and DFP-2 catch-up
About TRIZ L2
Theory of Solving Inventive Problems (TRIZ) is a powerful innovation methodology that is based on the “smart moves” of the best innovators around the world and all put together in one place explored from the patent databases. It employees an efficient suite of tools and methods to develop or improvise new Products / Process as winning next-generation solutions. We at Proinn® in association with TRIZTITM (India’s regional MATRIZ Association) blend this leaning along RISIR® to bring differentiated solutions in 5 unique ways, Reduce Cost, Improve Value, Simplify, Improve Reliability/Performance & Reduce Environmental impact. This learning is proven to bring new solutions that are novel and potential ways to generate Patentable subject matter.
Major TRIZ L2 Learnings
TRIZ Level 2 Certification enables participants to master the TRIZ tools to develop solutions for Processes & Products along RISIR® by performing innovative projects.
Major TRIZ L2 learnings:
– Understand the language of innovation for a Process (domain agnostic)
– Solve problems fast with modelling a problem in the 4th unique way
– Learn how to move from process improvements to process innovation and to develop new competing concepts
– How to increase the value of any system (Product or a Process) by hybridization
– How to run innovative engineering projects at sub-system level, resulting in strong solutions.
Major Practicing skills the students will get during TRIZ L2
– Decode any Process (domain agnostic including Services of any kind) into innovation language
– Develop Sustainable innovation strategies along RISIR®
– Learn to solve problems fast using Substance-Field Modelling
– Develop new enhancements to your Product / Process to increase towards a premium solution
– How to select right tool for right outcome along RISIR®
Major credentials the students will get
the students will take an Official Certification Test and an International certification from MATRIZ (The International TRIZ Association) that is recognised globally.
More about TRIZ L2
Design for Patentability™ (DFP) is a powerful innovative design methodology that is based on a rational and disciplined process. It employs an efficient suite of tools and methods for improving existing products and technologies as well as for developing winning next-generation products. These approaches can also be used to develop the required functionality, reduce the cost of manufacturing processes, enabling the new and improved products to be brought to market with a very high probability of being patented.
Major DFP-2 Catch-up Learnings
Level 2 Certification DFP Catch-up Workshop enables TRIZ-certified Level 2 participants to master the DFP tools needed for competitive patent circumvention, boosting up the patentability criteria, performing innovative projects.
Major DFP-2 learnings:
– competitive patent circumvention using Attribute Analysis
– methods of circumventing competitive patents on methods/processes (including applications of CECA)
– how to build a patent firewall for strengthening your own IP
– innovation hybridization – function crosslinking
– more on development of dependent claims with TESE
– Super-Effect Analysis and its application for circumventing and strengthening
Major Practicing skills the Professionals will get during DFP-2
– boosting up non-obviousness patentability criteria
– development patent circumvention strategies on methods/processes/applications
– developing dependent patent claims and patent firewalls
– how to select innovation tools for your project to get patentable solutions in the end of the project.
Major credentials the Professionals will get
Professionals will take an Official Certification Test and get International Certification from DFPI – Design for Patentability Institute in cooperation with WIPO, MIT, Tufts and European Commission.
More about DFP-2 Catch-up
Develop differentiated solutions with world class faculty
Dr. Sergei Ikovenko, TRIZ Master, President DFP-Institute and Chairman CEM, MATRIZ
Dr. Ikovenko has taught 75% of the world’s TRIZ level 3. He is chairman of CEM, MATRIZ, Adjunct Professor at MIT and Tufts.
Sri. TitoKishan, CEO, Proinn® & Chairman, TRIZTI (India's regional MATRIZ Association)
Sri. Kishan certified 50+% of TRIZ level 1 in India with MATRIZ certification. He is on a mission to groom 1 Million Innovators.
In our pursuit to groom innovators, and to develop differentiated Products / Processes, it is critical to apply the learnt methodology on real-world problems.
Based on our last 7 years of experience working with diverse clients (Large/small corporations, MSME, Start-ups) and across various industries, we facilitate your teams to use the tools in an effective manner guiding the process and to develop optential novel and practical solutions to the workshop problems.
A quick quide of mentoring is given for each learning for its practical application and to develop differentiated solutions.
Products can be physical / Digital.
Process can be Manufacturing or Software or Operations.
Mentoring guide of Engagement
TRIZ level 1 – 16 hours
Product Patents – 8-16 hours
TRIZ level 2 – 24 hours
Process Patents – 8-16 hours
TRIZ level 3 – 40 hours
Accelerate change – 8-16 hours
India : 4.00 PM – 8.00 PM
UAE : 2.30 PM – 6.30 PM
Germany : 12.00 PM – 4.00 PM
USA : 6:30 AM – 10:30 AM
How to get the best of this learning?
Come as a team of 4-5 people with tough problem to solve.
sign-up for mentoring sessions. with out 15 years of driving TRIZ projects, it takes 16 hours to solve any tough problem.
We sign two-way Non-Disclosure Agreement as required.
call: +91 8951359774
GET IN TOUCH