About Sri. Tito Kishan Vemuri
Mr. Tito Kishan Vemuri has 2 decades (’95-’14) of corporate leadership experience in core engineering and technology, leading Technical Innovation, Operational Excellence, Change leadership and Strong IP generation.
He held senior leadership roles at GE Energy, GE Aviation and at Tata Consulting Engineers before starting on his own with his firm
Being a proponent of Atmanirbharan Bharat even before the pandemic with a registered trademark “Invent in India®”, he is quite passionate to enable differentiated solutions with a focus to make them export ready, make in India and contribute to the growth of Indian economy.
He has one granted US patent while at GE and 8 registered trademarks by Govt. of India.
- One of 20+ accredited CEM representatives, worldwide of MATRIZ (The International TRIZ Association)
- Founder Chairman of TRIZTI, a non-profit organization and a regional MATRIZ Association in India.
- Led India’s transformative change on Technical Innovation, drive across a world leader in Power Generation at their India Engineering operation centers and enabled to come with powerful solutions through his IP awareness, Innovation and TRIZ workshops which translated to multiple hundreds of inventions, US Patents in 7 years. In this process, he mentored hundreds of inventors.
- As an operational excellence coach, worked with an international low-cost Airline in ASEAN and delivered Millions of USD (year-on-Year) savings in airline operations.
- Only Indian to give TRIZ keynote talks across Asia (Azerbaijan, China & Malaysia).
- He has been appointed as Director of TRIZ deployment of MATRIZ in India by the President of MATRIZ ‘Oct. 19
- Consults with clients to develop new Intellectual property and make them practically applied. A consulting assignment was presented as a case study presented in Bharat TRIZutsav® 2019 in which the client participated and well appreciated.
- Coached a second generation entrepreneur and guided his team with Inventive thinking learning, developed innovation and IP strategy towards a new appliance that would be out in the Indian market soon. A testimonial of Invent in India®
- Since 2015, he conducted & organized 50+ MATRIZ certification workshops (levels 1, 2, 3) and supported DFP® workshops that translated into tangible results with significant product cost reduction (Millions of USD savings to clients), multiple concept developments that were later filed as
disclosures / patents, 100+.
- He has taught across 9 countries: Chile, UAE, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam and Philippines.
- Through TRIZTI working with academia to deploy TRIZ as a curriculum in universities. Working with schools to build creative imagination development among kids. He is working on a mission to groom 1 Million innovators in India.
- He specializes in building Innovation culture in large organizations. He uses his signature workshop Iccha Jnana Kriya Sakthi® , a framework developed over 15 years of driving innovation across large corporations and works with Senior leadership of organizations to change mindsets.
- Member MATRIZ CEM with license #063/02-2024/1
- Member, CII National committee for R&D, Innovation and Technology, since ’18
- Management Committee member, SAE Bengaluru Section, since ’18
- Assessor, CII Industrial Innovation Awards, ‘19, ’20, ’21
- Mentor, Atal Tinkering Labs, since 2019
- TRIZ level 3 Practitioner, MATRIZ certified, 2011
- Master Black Belt, GE USA, 2012
- DFSS Black Belt, GE USA, 2006
- IP Analyst, GE USA & Fletcher Yoder, USA, 2009
PROINN® – Product Innovation | Process Innovation | Professional Innovators | Pro Innovate
and with time, a Professional’s Inn.
Proinn Consultancy® (branded as PROINN®) is the only Indian brand known across large Indian / MNC corporations that brings PREDICTABILITY in either “Product / Process Innovation”, “Operational Excellence” or “Building a culture of Innovation through organizational change initiatives” with tangible results in time.
Founded by Sri. Tito Kishan Vemuri, India’s TRIZ Expert, International Innovation Strategist and Coach with a proven track record of:
- Mentored hundreds of inventors while working at world’s largest OEM in Power Generation India Engineering Operations and led a culture change of technical innovation that resulted to close to a thousand US patent fillings in 7 years
- As an operational excellence coach to a low cost Airlines based in ASEAN and its’ affiliates, established and delivered an operational excellence program that resulted in multiple millions of USD savings
- Led a largest change in Indian corporate history of developing a culture of Technical Innovation by leading the change with significant results
Since Jan. ’15,
- Automobile (2 wheelers, 4 wheelers, Tractors & Trucks)
- Consumer Electronic devices, IoT Devices
- Engineering services
- Healthcare Devices
- Materials (Plastics, Glass, Gypsum, etc.,)
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Oil & Gas Processes (hydrocarbons)
- Power Generation and Distribution
- Software applications and Technology development including algorithms
TRIZ (a Russian acronym) stands for ‘Theory of Solving Inventive Problem’ developed by Genrich Altshuller and is the best known structured innovation methodology that helps to:
A key concept in TRIZ is to trim components by redistributing functions. Higher simplification defines novelty, increases reliability and lowers cost
Accelerate market leadership by differentiating your product
Identifying conflicting requirements helps to define inventive problems. Enables novel solutions that can be patented.
Enhance technology leadership leading to new product offerings
Patterns of engineering system evolution are repeated across industries. Empowers to predict nonlinear technology development
Reduce ideas to product ratio
The structured approach across the
Facilitate WoW idea generation
GET IN TOUCH