Mr. Tito Kishan Vemuri has over 2 decades of corporate experience in core engineering and design of civil and mechanical structures, leading technical innovation & Operational Excellence, Change leadership and Quality IP generation. He held senior leadership roles at GE Power & Water, GE Aviation and Tata Consulting Engineers before starting on his own with his firm PROINN Consultancy® in 2015. He has one granted US patent while at GE.
PROINN® stands for Product Innovation, Process Innovation, Pro Innovate and with time, a Professional’s Inn.
- One of 20+ accredited CEM representatives, worldwide of MATRIZ (The International TRIZ Association)
- Founder Chairman of ATTI, a non-profit organization and a regional MATRIZ Association in India that is on a mission to mentor 5000 inventors by 2025 and to promote Invent in IndiaTM
- Led a Technical Innovation drive across a world leader in Power Generation at their India Engineering operation centers and enabled to come with powerful solutions through his IP awareness, Innovation and TRIZ workshops which translated to close to a thousand inventions, US Patents in 6 years. In this process, he mentored hundreds of inventors.
- As an operational excellence coach, worked with an international low-cost Airline in ASEAN and delivered Millions of USD (year-on-Year) savings in airline operations.
- Only Indian to give TRIZ keynote talks across Asia (China & Malaysia).
- In last 3 years, conducted & organized 30+ MATRIZ certification workshops (levels 1, 2 & 3) that translated into tangible results with significant product cost reduction (Millions of USD savings to clients), multiple concept developments that were later filed as disclosures / patents, 50+.
- Through ATTI, organized India’s annual TRIZ conference, Bharat TRIZutsav® in 2016, 17 & 18 with sponsorships from Tata GTIO, GE GRC, MATRIZ and PROINN Consultancy®.
- He has taught across 9 countries spanning from Chile to Philippines.
- Through ATTI working with academia to deploy TRIZ as a curriculum in universities and with schools to build creative imagination development among kids.
- He specializes in building Innovation culture in large organizations. As an Innovation, Operational Excellence & Change Leadership Coach, with his firm, PROINN Consultancy®, brings Predictability in:
- Technical / Business Innovation
- Operational Excellence
- Organizational Change
- IP Strategy development and execution (with Patent circumvention as required)
- MATRIZ CEM to teach and certify on TRIZ level 1 with license #063/12-2019/1E
- CII National committee for Technology, 2018-19
- SAE Management committee, Bangalore, 2018-19
- TRIZ level 3 Practitioner, MATRIZ certified
- Master Black Belt, GE USA
- DFSS Black Belt, GE USA
- IP Analyst, GE USA & Fletcher Yoder, USA