Mr. Vemuri brings 21+ years of experience in core engineering, design of civil and mechanical structures. His vast leadership experience in GE has been in Gas Turbine Design, Technical Innovation, Operational Excellence, Change leadership and leading IP Strategy and Generation. Tito Kishan has designed many civil structures to power plant utility companies while at TATA Consulting Engineers and mechanical (Gas Turbine) structures at GE Power & Water business. He is an inventor and to his credit has a granted US patent. He left his successful GE career in December ’14, last being an expat role with GE Aviation at Malaysia to pursue his passion on Technical Innovation (Product & Process) and to contribute towards developing an inventive society across India by mentoring 5000 inventors by 2020.
Few unique distinctions: led a Technical Innovation cultural change across ~2000 employees by increasing US patent fillings from 0 to ‘close to thousand’ through IP Strategy, awareness & TRIZ workshops at a world leader in Power Generation in their India Engineering centers and in the process mentored ‘hundreds’ of inventors; as a process improvement coach to an International airline based out of ASEAN, lead a strategic deployment of Operational Excellence by engaging sr. leadership, identified big cost out saving programs in their operations through lean six sigma methodologies and enabled $xM approved savings. These improvements resulted in additional $xM Year on Year savings; and taught in 9 countries across Asia, Middle East & South America to Indian / Multinational corporate and to Airline operators. He trained 700+ Green Belts & Black Belts across the world and certified 100+ GB’s in DMAIC & DFSS while at GE and mentored 50+ Black Belts.
Tito Kishan imparts new skillsets through workshops and mentoring in below areas with proven expertise of delivering tangible results and by using experiential learning methods in workshops:
- “Inventive Thinking” through MATRIZ certification workshops TRIZ Level 1,2,3 & Out of Box Thinking workshop. He has trained 300+ engineers on TRIZ level 1 and certified many. His workshops enabled solutions that were patented, many invention disclosures submitted, led to significant product cost reduction and many new concept development. For TRIZ levels 2 & 3, he works with his mentor, Dr. Sergei Ikovenko, TRIZ Master and MATRIZ President.
- “Process Thinking” through Operational Excellence …Deliver 25% predictable Y-o-Y reduction in cost through strategic deployment of simplification across the organization using TRIZ, lean six sigma and change management
- “Robust Product design” through Design for Six Sigma… reduce Cost of Poor (Product) Quality by 25%
Tito Kishan consults with large corporate to build a culture of Technical Innovation across an organization… and with MSME by giving novel solutions in time bound assignments
To promote TRIZ and Technical Innovation in India, he has formed a non-profit organization “Association for TRIZ and Technical Innovation, ATTI”, a member of MATRIZ with like minded Scientists, IP & TRIZ Professionals. ATTI organized India’s 1st TRIZ conference , Bharat TRIZutsav 2016, a successful event sponsored by GE Global Research & TATA Group Technology & Innovation Office along with MATRIZ.
Tito Kishan is known as a TRIZ specialist & Master trainer in six-sigma across the world. He has given keynote TRIZ talks / talks @ TRIZ conferences & six sigma workshops across the world:
- TRIZ competition Judge & TRIZ Keynote talk @ PESTA TRIZ 2016 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Nov. ‘16
- 3rd Liaoning Innovation method International Report TRIZ Conference @ Shenyang, China Sep. ’16
- Bharat TRIZ Utsav 2016, Bangalore organized by ATTI, Aug. ‘16
- TRIZ Trends 2016 @ John F Welch Technology Center, Bangalore organized by GE GRC Mar. ‘16
- PESTA TRIZ since 2013… as a Judge for their competition and keynote speaker, Malaysia
- Taught six-sigma Green Belt & Black Belt classes to Etihad Airways (2013), AirAsia Berhad (2013-15), LATAM Airlines (2015). Conducted Champions course for CEO’s, CFO’s and to Business leaders.
- Certified TRIZ level 3 (2011) by MATRIZ (The International TRIZ Association). License to teach and certify TRIZ level 1 #: 063/08-2017/1
- Certified DFSS Black Belt (2006) & Master Black Belt (2012) by General Electric, USA
- Certified IP Analyst (an internal certification @ General Electric, USA done by Fletcher Yoder)