About Mr. Tito Kishan Vemuri
Mr. Tito Kishan Vemuri has over 2 decades of corporate experience in core engineering and design of civil and mechanical structures, leading technical innovation & Operational Excellence, Change leadership and Quality IP generation. He held senior leadership roles at GE Power & Water, GE Aviation and Tata Consulting Engineers before starting on his own with his firm
- One of 20+ accredited CEM representatives, worldwide of MATRIZ (The International TRIZ Association)
- Founder Chairman of ATTI, a non-profit organization and a regional MATRIZ Association in India that is on a mission to mentor 5000 inventors by 2025 and to promote Invent in IndiaTM
- Led a Technical Innovation drive across a world leader in Power Generation at their India Engineering operation centers and enabled to come with powerful solutions through his IP awareness, Innovation and TRIZ workshops which translated to close to a thousand inventions, US Patents in 6 years. In this process, he mentored hundreds of inventors.
- As an operational excellence coach, worked with an international low-cost Airline in ASEAN and delivered Millions of USD (year-on-Year) savings in airline operations.
- Only Indian to give TRIZ keynote talks across Asia (China & Malaysia).
- In last 3 years, conducted & organized 30+ MATRIZ certification workshops (levels 1, 2 & 3) that translated into tangible results with significant product cost reduction (Millions of USD savings to clients), multiple concept developments that were later filed as
disclosures / patents, 50+.
- Through ATTI, organized India’s annual TRIZ conference, Bharat TRIZutsav® in 2016, 17 & 18 with sponsorships from Tata GTIO, GE GRC, MATRIZ
- He has taught across 9 countries spanning from Chile to
- Through ATTI working with academia to deploy TRIZ as a curriculum in universities and with schools to build creative imagination development among kids.
- He specializes in building Innovation culture in large organizations. As an Innovation, Operational Excellence & Change Leadership Coach, with his firm,
- MATRIZ CEM to teach and certify on TRIZ level 1 with license #063/12-2019/1E
- CII National committee for Technology, 2018-19
- SAE Management committee, Bangalore, 2018-19
- TRIZ level 3 Practitioner, MATRIZ certified
- Master Black Belt, GE USA
- DFSS Black Belt, GE USA
- IP Analyst, GE USA & Fletcher Yoder, USA
PROINN® – Product Innovation | Process Innovation | Pro Innovate
and with time, a Professional’s Inn.
ProInn Consultancy® is the only Indian brand known across large Indian / MNC corporations that brings PREDICTABILITY in either “Product / Manufacturing Innovation”, “Operational Excellence” or “Deploying strategic change initiatives” with tangible results in time.
Founded by Mr. Tito Kishan Vemuri, India’s TRIZ Specialist and Structured Innovation Coach, who has a proven track record of:
- Mentored hundreds of inventors while working at GE Energy India Engineering Operations, Bangalore and led a culture change of technical innovation that resulted to close to a thousand US patent fillings in 6 years
- As an operational excellence coach to AirAsia Berhad and its’ affiliates, established and delivered an operational excellence program that resulted in multiple millions of USD savings
- Led a unique change in the recent Indian corporate history of developing a culture of Technical Innovation by leading the change with significant results
Since Jan. ’15,
- Power Generation and Distribution
- Oil & Gas
- Consumer Electronic devices
- Materials (Plastics, Glass, etc.,)
- Engineering services and IOT devices
TRIZ (a Russian acronym) stands for ‘Theory of Solving Inventive Problem’ developed by Genrich Altshuller and is the best known structured innovation methodology to:
- Simplify solutions… A key concept in TRIZ is to trim components by redistributing functions. Higher simplification defines novelty, increases reliability and lowers cost
- Accelerate market leadership by differentiating your product… Identifying conflicting requirements helps to define inventive problems. Enables novel solutions that can be patented
- Enhance technology leadership leading to new product offerings… Patterns of engineering system evolution are repeated across industries. Empowers to predict nonlinear technology development
- Reduce ideas to product ratio… Structured approach across
organizationhelps in channeling resources. More product offerings in shortertime
- Facilitate WoW idea generation…
Focusis on engineering system understanding and development. Enhances the quality of ideation from random to structured
Get In Touch
+91 96864 99774